Discrete Architectural Plastic Tactiles
Grip Guard PolyStud discrete architectural plastic Tactile indicators offer a discrete tactile option which retains the aesthetic of the underlying substrate without compromising on performance.
PolyStud is UV stable and have a proven track record when safety and durability count. The unique polymer formulation and large anchoring spigot ensure the product is made to last. PolyStud will withstand extreme point loading and side impact. It is long lasting, resistant to heavy traffic, maintenance machinery and abuse.
- Easy, no adhesive install, and can be walked on immediately
- AS4586 P5 slip resistance rating
- Suitable for internal and external applications and can be installed over almost any substrate
- Low maintenance, long lasting, UV stable performance in Australia’s extreme climatic conditions
- Available in five colours - High visibility Yellow, Black, Ivory, Blue, Terracotta and Silver - in both hazard (stud) and directional (rib) profiles
Designed to conform with the Australian Standards. PolyStud® discrete architectural studs have a major diameter of 35mm, a minor diameter of 25mm a protrusion height of 5mm, the maximum to ensure longevity and optimum anti-slip a spigot diameter of 8mm x 20mm long, with fixing ribs to ensure mechanical retention to all substrates including concrete, timber, bitumen and most others.
AS/NZS 1428:4.2002 Design for access and mobility
AS/NZS 4586:1999 Slip resistance classifi cation for new pedestrian surface materials
In accordance with the Australian Standards, a minimum luminance contrast of 45% must be provided between the tactile indicator and the surrounding substrate. PolyStud® is available in a range of colour allowing specifiers the option of selecting the most appropriate luminance value for any given installation.