Each year slips, trips and falls result in thousands of preventable injuries in Australia that add up to billions of dollars for businesses and individuals. Floor Safety Businesses have strong growth as they are supported by Government required compliance with Occupational Health & Safety regulations. Businesses and buildings that fail to meet these regulations risk hefty fines or being sued as a result of employee injuries.
Benefits of Becoming a GripGuard Licensee
Grip Guard Brand Association
that allows your business to get start with a stellar reputation of being a trusted floor safety profession from the get go, saving you time and money that you would have otherwise had to invest on marketing and brand building.
COMPREHENSIVE STARTER KIT
with appropriate equipment and sufficient product to enable you to get going from day one
(brochures, technical data sheets etc) supporting our products for promoting your business
of regulations and how to identify floor safety risks and hazards in residential, commercial and industrial sites
on purchases of all floor safety treatments and solutionsoffered by GripGuard
FUlL RANGE OF SOLUTIONS
that meet Australian Standards as well as Building Code Regulations and National Construction Code Regulations
Job Security and Flexibility
Government mandated regulations make floor safety a sure choice. Choose your hours and have a good work/life balance.
What's included in a Licensee Package
- Risk Assessment Training with relation to Australian Standards, BCA and NCC
- GripGuard Anti-Slip Treatment application Training
- DuraGrip PLUS mixing and application training
- Stair Nosings and Tactile
- Installation training
- Technical Data Sheets
- 24 x Surface Preparation
- 24 x Grip Activator
- 12 x Neutraliser
- 1 x DuraGrip PLUS Satin Gallon Kit with additives (Performance Plus and GripLoc Standard)
- 1 x DuraGrip PLUS Gloss Gallon Kit with additives (Performance Plus and GripLoc Gloss)
- 1 x Dr Schutz Standard PU Sealer with Beads
- 1 x Enzyme Cleaner
DISCOUNTED RATES ON ALL FUTURE PURCHASES OF FLOOR SAFETY TREATMENTS AND SOLUTIONS
- Measuring Containers
- Slip Meter
- Wet Vac
TOTAL COST $25,000.00 + GST
Return on Investment
- The total volume of GRIP ACTIVATOR AND NEUTRALISER included can treat up to 3600 m², which when priced at the recommended retail rate of $25 per m², has a potential yield of $90,000.
- The total volume of the SURFACE PREPARATION included can be used for deep penetrating pore cleans, up to 3600 m², which when priced at the recommended retail rate of $5 per m², has a potential yield of $18,000.
- The two DURAGRIP PLUS Kits included in the kit can treat up to 120 m², which when priced at the recommended retail price of $45 per m², has a potential yield of $5,400.
The products retail for services up to
There are no lengthy set up times before you can start to work. The product, equipment, materials and full time training provided with a Grip Guard License means you can start earning from day one.
To get started you will need to:
Step 1: Fill out the Inquiry form to get agreement to be signed
Step 2: Sign agreement and Pay 50% Deposit
Step 3: Attend 2 Day training program in Melbourne and pick up Product Pack
Step 4: Pay Remaining 50%